TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Non-refundable deposit. Class deposits hold your space in the class and are non-refundable except in case of medical emergency. In case of medical emergency, TWO DOULAS BIRTH requires a note from your care provider stating why you cannot take the class.
- Failure to complete class. No refunds or prorating will be given for your failure to complete the class series due to birthing prematurely or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Schedule changes. TWO DOULAS BIRTH reserves the right to change the dates, times, and locations of our classes at will. In the case that a class date, time or location is moved, students will have the option to continue in the class, switch to another class, or have their deposit refunded.
- Class cancellations. TWO DOULAS BIRTH reserves the right to cancel a class for inadequate attendance. Any students registered for a cancelled class will have the option to switch to a different class or have their deposit refunded.
- One educator. If a class has low registration, but TWO DOULAS BIRTH decides to continue with the class, we may have only one certified doula educator teach the class instead of two. In this case it will be assumed that students will take the class with one educator and no refunds will be given.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
- No Warranties. TWO DOULAS BIRTH provides services on an “as is” and “as available” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory of otherwise with respect to the services, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. TWO DOULAS BIRTH does not warrant that your use of the services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements or that any defeats in the services will be corrected. TWO DOULAS BIRTH disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to the availability of these services.
- Third Party Content. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by officers of TWO DOULAS BIRTH, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Agents referred or presented by TWO DOULAS BIRTH are not employees of TWO DOULAS BIRTH. TWO DOULAS BIRTH does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided in the services, or adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by any party other than Officers of TWO DOULAS BIRTH. Under no circumstances will TWO DOULAS BIRTH be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content provided by the Services, or transmitted to or by anyone other than Officers of TWO DOULAS BIRTH.
Limitation of Liability.
- Incidental Damages and Aggregate Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will TWO DOULAS BIRTH be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages relating to the use or inability to use the Services, even if TWO DOULAS BIRTH knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will TWO DOULAS BIRTH’S Aggregate liability, in any form of action whosoever in connection with the use of the Services, exceed the price paid by you for the Services.
- No Liability for non-Actions: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will TWO DOULAS BIRTH be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Services.
- Information Verification. TWO DOULAS BIRTH and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that other agents have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that TWO DOULAS BIRTH will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TWO DOULAS BIRTH, and each its officers, directors, employees, agents and related third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (c) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. TWO DOULAS BIRTH reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with TWO DOULAS BIRTH in asserting any available defenses.